Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek, 2.0 mi. west and 1.0 mi. north of Lovewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88529, -98.00769 (decimal degrees)
39°53'07" N, 98°00'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/584845/4415497 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450749003160 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17874 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com