Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Buffalo Creek, 2.1 mi. west of Randall
- Jewell County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Through truss
Span length: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63944, -98.08389 (decimal degrees)
39°38'22" N, 98°05'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/578801/4388019 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450739903500 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com