Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek, 1.0 mi. south and 1.4 mi. east of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.65417, -98.12972 (decimal degrees)
39°39'15" N, 98°07'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/574660/4389736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450735403480 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com