Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek, 1.4 mi. south and 1.0 mi. east of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64219, -98.13197 (decimal degrees)
39°38'32" N, 98°07'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/574480/4388405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450735003484 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)