Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek, 3.0 mi. north and 0.9 mi. east of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 71.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71188, -98.14037 (decimal degrees)
39°42'43" N, 98°08'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/573685/4396132 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450733903400 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)