Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek, 1.0 mi. south and 0.5 mi. east of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64907, -98.13214 (decimal degrees)
39°38'57" N, 98°07'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/574458/4389167 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450733703480 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)