Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek, 3.0 mi. south and 4.0 mi. west of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.62547, -98.23153 (decimal degrees)
39°37'32" N, 98°13'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/565953/4386471 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450725003520 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17861 (Bridgehunter.com ID)