Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Lovewell Reservoir, 4.0 mi. north and 1.6 mi. west of Burr Oak
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.92979, -98.33710 (decimal degrees)
39°55'47" N, 98°20'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/556642/4420175 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450713403100 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17838 (Bridgehunter.com ID)