Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over West Limestone Creek, 2.5 mi. west and 1.5 mi. north of Ionia
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68335, -98.40030 (decimal degrees)
39°41'00" N, 98°24'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/551426/4392784 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cawker City NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450707503425 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)