Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Deck truss bridge over West Limestone Creek, 7.5 mi. south and 0.7 mi. east of Esbon
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71167, -98.41500 (decimal degrees)
39°42'42" N, 98°24'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/550144/4395919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cawker City NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000450560 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17868 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com