Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek, 4.0 mi. west and 4.5 mi. north of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73444, -98.23167 (decimal degrees)
39°44'04" N, 98°13'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/565839/4398442 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000450450 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17828 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com