White Rock Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek on a local road, 1.5 mi. north and 0.5 mi. east of Lovewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88058, -97.97006 (decimal degrees)
39°52'50" N, 97°58'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/588069/4415011 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Scandia NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450753003162 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40994 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1979)
- August 16, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Moved the pin from a cornfield to the bridge.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com