Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek on a local road
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73000, -98.21333 (decimal degrees)
39°43'48" N, 98°12'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/567413/4398086 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450725903368 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40992 (Bridgehunter.com ID)