Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Limestone Creek on a local road, 1.5 mi. north and 0.5 mi. east of Ionia
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68354, -98.33508 (decimal degrees)
39°41'01" N, 98°20'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/557018/4392845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450713403440 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40990 (Bridgehunter.com ID)