Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Limestone Creek on a local road
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64833, -98.34167 (decimal degrees)
39°38'54" N, 98°20'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/556482/4388933 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450713003485 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40988 (Bridgehunter.com ID)