Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Limestone Creek on a local road
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.65000, -98.34167 (decimal degrees)
39°38'60" N, 98°20'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/556481/4389118 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450713003482 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)