Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Burr Oak Creek on a local road, 2.0 mi. north and 3.7 mi. west of Off Burr Oak
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90000, -98.38167 (decimal degrees)
39°53'60" N, 98°22'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/552857/4416841 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burr Oak NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450709603140 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40986 (Bridgehunter.com ID)