Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek on a local road, 0.5 mi. north and 1.7 mi. east of Salem
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 113.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88000, -98.45167 (decimal degrees)
39°52'48" N, 98°27'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/546887/4414582 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burr Oak NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450701703165 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)