Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek on a local road, 0.5 mi. north and 1.7 mi. east of Salem
- Jewell County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 113.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.87860, -98.45306 (decimal degrees)
39°52'43" N, 98°27'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/546769/4414426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burr Oak NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450701703165 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)