Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of White Rock Creek on a local road, 4.0 mi. west and 2.5 mi. north of Esbon
- Jewell County, Kansas, and Smith County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.86446, -98.50419 (decimal degrees)
39°51'52" N, 98°30'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/542406/4412831 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450697003185 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40981 (Bridgehunter.com ID)