Meriden Rock Creek Bridge
Google Earth Imagery suggests this bridge was replaced by a UCEB, most likely in the 1990's or late 1980's.
- Bowstring pony truss bridge over Rock Creek near Meriden
- Jefferson County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1880; Replaced in 1983
- - Columbia Bridge Works of Dayton, Ohio
- D.H. & C.C. Morrison of Dayton, Ohio
- Bowstring pony truss
Span length: 53.3 ft.
Total length: 53.3 ft.
Deck width: 13.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19740, -95.55235 (decimal degrees)
39°11'51" N, 95°33'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/279588/4341786 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 10 S., R. 17 E., Sec. 7
- Inventory number
- BH 38232 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 20, 2019: Updated by Art Suckewer: Changed builder based on characteristics
- November 30, 2008: Oops, bridge should be in Kansas instead of Missouri
- November 26, 2008: Added by James Baughn