Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Big Slough Creek on K-92
- Jefferson County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1928; replaced 1998
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22333, -95.33500 (decimal degrees)
39°13'24" N, 95°20'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/298434/4344158 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0044-B0027 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 40980 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 51.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)