Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Nebo Creek on a local road, 3.0 mi. south and 8.1 mi. east of Holton
- Jackson County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.42000, -95.58833 (decimal degrees)
39°25'12" N, 95°35'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/277187/4366583 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000431007103800 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40975 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)