Banner Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Banner Creek on a local road, 1.0 mi. west and 0.9 mi. south of Holton
- Jackson County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45000, -95.77833 (decimal degrees)
39°27'00" N, 95°46'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/260932/4370400 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Soldier Creek NE
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000430987003749 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40971 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1990)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- December 12, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Inundated or lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com