- Culvert bridge over Gypsum Creek on SE Lake Rd at Annelly
- Harvey County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.97536, -97.20776 (decimal degrees)
37°58'31" N, 97°12'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/657412/4204596 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000400350 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47498 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- January 7, 2011: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- January 2, 2011: Added by Sheldon Wiens
- Sheldon Wiens
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com