Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Baehr Creek, 1.5 mi. north and 0.1 mi. east of Bluff City
- Harper County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.09500, -97.87333 (decimal degrees)
37°05'42" N, 97°52'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/600123/4106004 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bluff City East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000390761107000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17792 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2011)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com