BNSF - East Bridge Creek Bridge
Build date comes from ATSF Bridge Records at the Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Through plate girder bridge over East Bridge Creek on BNSF Railway
- Hamilton County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1897
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Two-span through plate "shelf" girder
Length of largest span: 52.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02176, -101.91154 (decimal degrees)
38°01'18" N, 101°54'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/244423/4212230 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Bridge Creek South
- Inventory number
- BH 47345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 31, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- December 20, 2010: Added by James Baughn
- James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com