BNSF - West Bridge Creek Bridge
Build date comes from ATSF Bridge Records at the Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over West Bridge Creek on BNSF Railway
- Hamilton County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1898
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Pony/through plate girder
Span length: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 90.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.03165, -101.96641 (decimal degrees)
38°01'54" N, 101°57'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/239640/4213481 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Bridge Creek South
- Inventory number
- BH 47344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 31, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- December 20, 2010: Added by James Baughn