Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Verdigris River on CR 3A, 1.4 mi. north and 6.0 mi. east of Neal
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 179.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.85833, -95.98500 (decimal degrees)
37°51'30" N, 95°59'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/237392/4194297 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000370965505946 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40964 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com