Ladder Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Ladder Creek on Rs 288
- Greeley County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934, the oldest listed bridge in this flat county.
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.68245, -101.91996 (decimal degrees)
38°40'57" N, 101°55'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/246005/4285586 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 16 S., R. 42 W., Sec. 11
- 3775 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000360050 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 83684 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 2, 2018: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com