Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over a branch of Saline River on FAS 895, 2.6 mi. east and 3.4 mi. north of Quinter
- Gove County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1938
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.11722, -100.18500 (decimal degrees)
39°07'02" N, 100°11'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/397697/4330204 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000320280 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 79.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com