Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek, 3.0 mi. south and 15.0 mi. east of Wreford
- Geary County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.91694, -96.56694 (decimal degrees)
38°55'01" N, 96°34'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/710967/4310344 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- White City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000310005 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17752 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 72.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com