Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Middle Creek, 2.7 mi. south of Homewood
- Franklin County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.47500, -95.37833 (decimal degrees)
38°28'30" N, 95°22'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/292529/4261199 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000300390 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17726 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)