Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Marais Des Cygnes River on a local road, 1.5 mi. east and 1.3 mi. south of Pomona
- Franklin County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 184.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.59000, -95.41500 (decimal degrees)
38°35'24" N, 95°24'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/289665/4274045 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000301027004943 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40956 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com