Smoky Hill River Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Smoky Hill River on a local road, 1.5 mi. south and 2.7 mi. east of Kanopolis
- Ellsworth County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1901
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 280.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.68848, -98.10534 (decimal degrees)
38°41'19" N, 98°06'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/577809/4282587 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000270737304805 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40952 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 18, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: to do list
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com