Clear Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2017
BH Photo #385028
This bridge is immediately north of a county road, but it is likely on private property.
As a courtesy to the landowner, please do not visit without permission. Landowner information will not be disseminated through this website.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Clear Creek.
- Elk County, Kansas
- Through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.35849, -96.14454 (decimal degrees)
37°21'31" N, 96°08'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/752897/4138468 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Elk Falls
- Inventory number
- BH 75094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 1, 2017: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- January 9, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited name. It appears that this bridge crossed Clear Creek and not the Elk River.
- January 7, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Description.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nick Schmiedeler - nick [at] nickschmiedeler [dot] com