Carry Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Carry Creek, 1.0 mi. east and 4.4 mi. north of Woodbine
- Dickinson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.86230, -96.94534 (decimal degrees)
38°51'44" N, 96°56'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/678269/4303502 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000210863004566 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17666 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- July 6, 2012: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited multiple categories to reflect that this bridge crosses Carry Creek. Adjusted the location.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com