Turkey Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek, 4.0 mi. west and 0.5 mi. north of Navarre
- Dickinson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Span length: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.80667, -97.18167 (decimal degrees)
38°48'24" N, 97°10'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/657885/4296892 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Abilene SW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000210837304645 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17671 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- January 20, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Corrected stream name.
- September 27, 2014: New Street View added by Sheldon Wiens
- Sheldon Wiens
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com