Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over a branch of Prairie Dog Creek, 2.0 mi. north and 0.4 mi. west of Jennings
- Decatur County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Stone arch
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71222, -100.29889 (decimal degrees)
39°42'44" N, 100°17'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/388661/4396623 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000200320 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17663 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 83.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com