It is actually Just N. of 32nd rd on 101st.
Be really careful when bridge hunting, Look , Listen for traffic.
If anyone has any more info to add, please feel free to do so.
Photo taken by Jeff Smail
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
BH Photo #432255
This bridge is in the same area as the double arch bridge of the rock creek, which is just a half mile North on 101st.
- Stone arch bridge over Stalter Branch, Rock Creek. on Passable to Automobile traffic
- Cowley County, Kansas
- Open to traffic, no sides
- Built 1909 ish
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Stalter Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.43806, -96.97031 (decimal degrees)
37°26'17" N, 96°58'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/679562/4145403 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82388 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 27, 2018: New photos from Jeff Smail
- July 26, 2018: Added by Jeff Smail