McKnab Bridge over Cedar Creek
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in September 2016
BH Photo #380538
McKnab Bridge over Cedar Creek, pony truss bridge b. 1927 by Biggs and Pauley of Winfield, Kansas. McKnab reference unknown but local research most likely would turn up appropriate information.
- Pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek
- Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- McKnab Bridge over Cedar Creek, b. 1927 by Biggs and Pauley of Winfield, Kansas
- - Biggs & Pauley of Winfield, Kansas
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.30193, -96.95162 (decimal degrees)
37°18'07" N, 96°57'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/681543/4130334 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Salem
- Inventory number
- BH 75832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 28, 2017: Added by Nick Schmiedeler