Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Grouse Creek on 256th Road
- Cowley County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 158.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.10667, -96.82167 (decimal degrees)
37°06'24" N, 96°49'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/693561/4108925 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Maple City
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000180877206985 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17630 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)