Branch School Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of School Creek on Shetland Road, 4.0 mi. east and 3.3 mi. north of Sharpe
- Coffey County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.32167, -95.62000 (decimal degrees)
38°19'18" N, 95°37'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/270960/4244754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Waverly SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000161005005307 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17607 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 6, 2011: Updated by Robert Elder: Bridge is lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com