North Big Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Big Creek on Homestead Road, 3.0 mi. east and 2.7 mi. north of Gridley
- Coffey County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.13667, -95.83000 (decimal degrees)
38°08'12" N, 95°49'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/251971/4224763 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- John Redmond Dam
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000160983005563 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17616 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 6, 2011: Updated by Robert Elder: Bridge is lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com