Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Oak Creek on CR 364 (Plum Road), 2.2 mi. south and 2.4 mi. east of Concordia
- Cloud County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53917, -97.60944 (decimal degrees)
39°32'21" N, 97°36'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/619444/4377626 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 208)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000150791103640 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17598 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com