Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West Oak Creek, 6.0 mi. south of Concordia
- Cloud County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.48472, -97.65667 (decimal degrees)
39°29'05" N, 97°39'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/615528/4371276 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aurora NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000150785503708 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17606 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com