Branch Spring Creek Bridge
- Lost through truss bridge over a branch of Spring Creek, 3.0 mi. north and 5.0 mi. west of Green
- Clay County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1910
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 124.0 ft.
Total length: 125.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.47333, -97.09000 (decimal degrees)
39°28'24" N, 97°05'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/664288/4371046 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Clay Center NE
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000140847003725 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17576 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- May 5, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Bridge is lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com