Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Branch Five Creek on Minor H.0-13.3, 2.2 mi. north and 1.3 mi. east of Idana
- Clay County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39167, -97.24167 (decimal degrees)
39°23'30" N, 97°14'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/651418/4361716 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Clay Center NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000140831003843 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)