Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mall Creek on a local road, 3.0 mi. north and 1.0 mi. east of Wakefield
- Clay County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.26333, -97.00000 (decimal degrees)
39°15'48" N, 97°00'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/672546/4347905 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000140857004020 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40930 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)