Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mulberry Creek on a local road
- Clay County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.47833, -97.29833 (decimal degrees)
39°28'42" N, 97°17'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/646357/4371241 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Miltonvale NE
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000140825003721 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)