SPT - Little Sandy Creek Trestle
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Little Sandy Creek on Shortgrass Prairie Trail (former CKRY, ex-ATSF)
- Clark County, Kansas
- Derelict/abandoned with rails removed, to be converted to trail use
- 22 Panel Timber Pile Trestle (300ft)
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 300.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.13514, -99.83519 (decimal degrees)
37°08'07" N, 99°50'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/425818/4110190 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81243 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 18, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com